Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 45 - Page 44 and Page 45




Hoo hoo hoooo! :D

Two new pages. Hey-- Page 45! Cooooool. You must have realized by now that I have nothing to talk about. Except... To make the effect of flour falling off of them, I used an airbrush tool set to "Fine Spray," however if I had used "Pepper Spray" it would have been bigger and probably would have held the illusion of flour better since in Comic Life it appears that everything automatically softenes, which isn't so bad, except that when you are trying for a grainy, flour effect it ends up looking like fine shading which is NOT what I had in mind in the first place. Furthermore, it is Hypnotist's third and forth page so far that she appears in, so yay and all that. Also, due to Comic Life's silliness abut the flour, Lightning Bug in the last panel of the second page looks like a ghost. But don't get me wrong - It's flour. Oh, hey -- and Happy Valentine's Day. Hmm... Looks like I did have something to say after all.

-- Tsitra563.