Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 125 - Pages 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, and 125

Okay, first let me explain. First of all, the reason for six whole pages is NOT because of me forgetting. Rather it is because of a six day trip away from home. Ugh. Anyway, here are SIX PAGES for you to enjoy reading! It's pretty neat, eh? :)







Okay, I loved the character of Rocktitan so much I just had to do more with him. Plus, I had an easy way  to keep myself from being bored out of my mind doing a boring old talk in Zach's store.
So I brought in Smileyface, who is actually Mr. Thumbs Up Man's arch nemesis.
My favorite page for today is of course page 121, with the motion blur effects and the cool slanting panels, page 122 also needs a special mention, since it has some awesome poses. Overall I think all of these pages have a wonderful flow to them. I'm trying to make the comic get better and better, with more and more effects and stuff and better shading, maybe some highlights, until the whole thing takes quite a bit to do and looks awesome.

Anyway, hope you have fun, like I did, slaving away, making six pages in one day.
(Just kidding, it wasn't THAT hard).

-- Tsitra563.