Monday, June 13, 2011

What Comes After Page a Day?

This is an interesting question that I haven't answered yet.
The truth is, there are several answers. I could try to do ANOTHER Page a Day comic.
This one is pretty hard already, I'm not entirely sure I'd be able to do it all again.
I could take a BIG break from comics. THAT's no fun. :(

The answer is, I'm going to do a comic. NOT a Page a Day comic.
An ordinary 24-page-an issue comic. This one is about high-tech thieves who turn into spies when a certain shadowy figure hires them as operatives. :D
Exciting, eh? :)

Here are a few sneak peeks at some covers I've already illustrated for some issues. :)
(Working for yourself is awesome!)

Covert | Expertise - Hacking

Dig | Expertise - Tunneling

Sizzle | Expertise - Demolitions

There's about four in the group. I haven't completely got the plot figured out, maybe I'll have a blog for it, I'm not sure yet. :)

Anyway, I hope that answers any questions you might have had. :D

-- Tsitra563