Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 208 - Pages 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207 and 208












First, let me say one thing that expresses how I feel about doing 11 pages.

AUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAGGGGGGWAHWAHWAHWAHWAH!

Ahem.

Anyway, joking aside, I actually felt kind of good after doing all this work. I guess taking an eleven day break and then doing eleven pages wasn't so bad after all.

Anyway, so we are now past page 200.
So I thought a long post is in order!!!!!



I liked this page, so I decided to show in in HQ!
Lightning Bug's comic is slightly ridiculous, isn't it? :P


If you look closely at THIS page:


You may notice a GRADIENT!
I normally shy away from gradients, but here I wanted to express Lightning Bug's enthusiasm for a small version of him, (yup, it's actually a doll, like Zach said, NOT an action figure).



Mr. Zonkers

Mr. Zonkers is a weirdo who likes to promote his
business by having superheroes do stuff for him.
He pays them way too much and likes explosions.


Really Angry Offscreen Post Office Guy

Who knows why this guy is so mad?! Who knows why
he is fed up with laziness?!
Who knows?!

Not me.

And that about wraps up everything I can possibly say about this.
Tune in TOMORROW for a NEW! EXCITING! 20 POINTS OF ARTICULATION PAGE!
-- Tsitra563.