Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 223 - Pages 219, 220, 221, 222 and 223






Sunwish looked pretty cool so I brought him back! You may remember Sunwish from Page 153:


I always wanted to explore Sunwish's character more, and now I am. :)



White Skull

Powers: None
Weakness: None

Ahem hem hem. Anyway, I guess I should explain a bit more about White Skull.
She originally was the outcome of my art class, but I adopted her for the comic after liking her design and wanting to draw her again.
White Skull is a master criminal. When she isn't blasting good-guys with her stone ray, she's hacking into banks and stealing identities.


Bob and Joe

Powers: None
Weakness: Everything

Bob and Joe are some of the dumbest burglars there are. They are so stupid that they got locked in a mattress store and slept on the floor. :D


Yup, the League. The League will eventually expand to include more members.
Part 7, The League will end on Page 256. :)

-- Tsitra563.