Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 351 - Pages 348, 349, 350 and 351





Oh boy! References, references, references!!
Let's start at the top and work our way down, shall we?

They start on Page 350, with the Batman (sort of) mask on the mannequin.
Then I have a cameo next to Lightning Bug, (hee hee).
We also see LB mooching a gum packet, just like Zach said he did on Page 249.
And finally on the last panel, I make fun of Comic Con with my "Nerd Con" parody.

THEN, on Page 351, I make a small reference to one of my favorite comic books, The World of Quest, Volume 2 by Jason T. Kruse, with my "aaaand back to Lightning Bug" caption.

Finally, I reference Generator Rex with Lightning Bug's nerdspeak in the last panel about the two leaked episodes. :P

And to top it off, here's the Bare Bones!



And before you ask, I am NOT doing Bios on all those obscure villains in Panel 3 of Page 348.

-- Tsitra563.