Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 11 - Page 11


Page 11. Whew. I don't have any "extra" pages to do, or anything. Now I am completely caught up.
Which is a very good thing. Now for...

How It Works

I said before that I wanted to tell you the steps of making a page. Well, I'm doing that now.

Step 1: I Draw The Page
I use a pen to do the page. I don't use pencil, and I fix mistakes I made on the page on the computer.

Step 2: I Scan The Page
My printer lets me scan things into my computer, so I can have the new page ready easily and fast.

Step 3: I Prepare for Color
I fill out breaks in the lines, and darken everything, to prepare for coloring.

Step 4: I Color
I color in the characters, backgrounds, and everything.

Step 5: I Shade
I shade in the characters and sometimes the background.

Step 6: I Put It In Comic Life
I stick it in Comic Life, I put in the speech balloons, etc.

And there you have it!

Now imagine doing all those steps everyday. Or, on Sundays, twice. Even without the penciling its hard work. Anyway, I set up a nice little slideshow so that you can see the whole comic Without scrolling down all these posts and just have a nice time.

Click the image below to go to the page where you can see the slideshow, and enjoy. Please note that you can also see the slideshow in fullscreen mode, which is much much better.


- Tsitra563