Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10 - Pages 8, 9 and 10




Boy, have I been behind! I only just caught up after missing Saturday's and doing two more for Sunday and Monday. Anyway, so here we open up the first hint of the actual plot, right now. The final page shows the Happy Moving van. Note that this is the first mention of Hcaz in the whole comic so far. Unfortunately, there is no shading on the final page. I don't know what I was thinking, but anyway there is a rich, detailed environment to make up for my poor memory. Ugh.
Anyway, that van gave me more trouble then I like to admit. Coloring it was a nightmare, so I didn't even want to think about shading. The houses were also a nightmare, mostly because I had to keep the colors exactly the same from the first page. Anyway, thats all for today. Maybe tomorrow I will have enough energy to go over the process of making a page.

- Tsitra563.