Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15 - Page 15


I just realized that my posts have gotten very very short. It isn't that I don't have the time. I do. In fact, I often waste a lot more time doing something else then posting to this blog. It isn't that I am angry at you. I have no reason whatsoever. The reason is... I just don't have much else to say except "Here is the page, enjoy it, check out the slideshow, I am happy, yay." Not really the greatest thing to repeat over and over. If you look at really really old posts (a few days ago :P) I talk and talk and talk. Its great and all, but its really a lot of "blah blah blah" that doesn't mean a thing. So thats all going to change. I'm going to think up some nice new topics to talk about. So that is why I'm writing this humungous block of text.
And its also why the little icons are smaller. Less taken up space, more writing.
So, without further ado, lets talk about the page!

So here it is pretty clear that Zach and Throntax know each other very well. In fact, they know each other a little too well for a supervillain and a store owner. But maybe there is some secret past that I'm not going to bring up until the 100th page or something! Hmmmmm! Okay, that aside. Anyway, as you can see Thorntax's personality has some serious changes. His first appearance is all menacing and when he says goodbye he has the classic "happy eyes." I'm still not sure what his power will be.

We will just have to see.

-- Tsitra563.