Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! - First Page


Page 1! 2011 is off to a good start!
I hope you had a happy new year! And now on to the page...
Here we have some nice introductory dialogue, with the title of the part.
We establish the name of the store, and we have our first dialogue, coming from  The Stranger in Black and Zach, who is paying his bills. Notice the high detail and shading. 
There is another thing that has come up. Because of a series of events totally outside my control, we don't use power on Sunday. But not to worry! That does not mean that I can't do a page a day. It just means I draw two pages on Sunday, and then on Monday fill them in.
OK, that wasn't such a big problem. Here is another. 

What Will I Do With This 365 Page Comic After I Finish It?
Nice question. I... Uh... Might have to get back to you on that one.

Until next time,
- Tsitra563