Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 35 - Page 35


The 35th page. I had to draw it pretty quickly, so it isn't my best page, and I'm not too happy with the Zach drawing I did in the bottom right panel. But anyway, it's got the shading, and that helps it keep from being a totally horrible page.

Now, tomorrow is supposedly the day the first part of my comic ends. I'm sorry, but there was no way that I could find to fit the ending into one page. Two or three pages, will however give me enough time for my dramatic ending. So what I'm going to do is borrow from the next part, ( "The Bug" ), and so "The Bug" will only be 35 or 34 pages. So, sorry, but that's what I'm going to have to do. Anyway, tomorrow is SATURDAY! The next page have many many many panels and it's also the best page I have drawn yet. On Sunday I will draw THREE pages, the 37th ending page of this part, the little "cool cover art" thing for the next part, and also, the FIRST PAGE OF "THE BUG"! You can expect all of that to be right here on this blog on MONDAY!

Stay tuned.
-Tsitra563