Saturday, April 9, 2011

DAY 100 - PAGE 100!!


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

Okay, lets get on with the post already! :D

Did you know that there is a REAL Super Store?
That's right! It's in Brooklyn!



There's all sorts of X-Ray Vision Goggles, costumes, and other stuff too!
I knew about the store and I have to say I copied it a little.

Here is a quote from the blog And I'm Not Lying: For Real

" The Brooklyn Superhero Supply Store in Park Slope is a front, an elegant sham and a beautiful hoax. If this store had been around when I was seven I might have moved in completely, coming home only to quickly inhale a meal and racing back with imagined super-speed. I'm 30 now and still considering it. 




The store itself claims to sell all manner of super-equipment, including canned chaos, an apprehended mini-blob, various grappling hooks and secret identity products. They offer capes in all colors and even have a cape-testing area where you can stand on a steel grate and flick a switch that powers several fans, causing said capes to furl and flutter. "
AND NOW FOR...



Not much to see here, really, seeing as it's a silent page.


A Tribute to the Old Cover


That's the old cover. It's it just plain funny? Zach looks ninety! Lightning Bug is yellow! HAHAHAHA!
Ahem.

Anyway, on to...



I love shading Zach's hair. It's really fun. Okay, this isn't going anywhere. On to...


I've decided that, unless a publishing company bangs on the door, I should just let this comic sit about, a reminder of all the hard work, (ha, ha), that went into it.

Who knows? Maybe someday somebody will actually see it and like it, but that's probably not going to happen.

So anyway, thanks for reading, ITS DAY 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- Tsitra563